It was nice having a "single" week after our first "double" week! I enjoyed the reading about computer security. Passwords and encryption schemes have always interested me, but admittedly, its not my strong suit. For that reason, I think I will be taking the course in Encryption during the fall semester.
The discussion question on "Alternatives to Passwords" gave me an opportunity to talk about PassFaces. The is a visual password technology that we piloted here at UMBC. An interesting alternative to traditional text based passwords.
The group project is finally starting to get underway. We have posted the questions we need to address and group members are starting to claim stake to their part. I'm starting regret not taking the library course this semester. Research should be "interesting".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I think Pass Faces is a cool idea. I am great at remembering faces but not so names.
Post a Comment